Cole Creative Communications limited (CCC) is committed to exploring ways to implement good practices to positively reduce the environmental impact of our activities and in so doing the impacts of our production suppliers.
The key points of CCC’s strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
Environmental Good Practice
We will promote environmental good practice by:
- Encouraging the use of recycled paper (Min 75%) where possible.
- Using electronic means for communication wherever reasonably practicable (e.g. email) and electronic file sharing to reduce the need for travel, paper and postage.
- Encouraging less use of cars and other forms of transport by facilitating people to work from home. Where necessary promoting car sharing and public transport.
- Encouraging contractors that we undertake business with to be environmentally aware and including in contracts a need for environmental compliance wherever reasonably practicable.
We will make best use of available space to ensure only occupied areas are consuming electricity.
We will ensure that electrical appliances such as computers and office lights are switched off when not in use and install sensor devices where reasonably practicable for lighting requirements.
We will ensure that environmental factors are taken into account in all of our purchase and operating decisions. Seeking to utilize local suppliers and companies with a like-minded environmental attitude. We will purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly and to choose production processes with the least negative environmental impact.
Waste and Recycling
- We will always seek to reduce our consumption of raw materials.
- We will always seek to re-use materials.
- We will seek to promote and purchase products that can be recycled.
- We will manage the disposal of waste in a manner that it can be recycled.
The constituent elements of this policy have helped to develop our working practices in a sustainable and value added approach to doing business in a responsible manner.